New Year Snowman

Happy New Year 2013!!

Pages

Saturday, December 1, 2012

The Boldest Decision I've Ever Made

This post is made to become a memorial for me in the future. What's so important? I'm going to stop my longest habit I ever had in my lifetime, it's DotA. Been playing this game since I was in my 3rd grade of Senior High School (about 7 years ago). Decided to make this decision since this last few weeks ago and followed by one of the people who got me into this game, Effendi Qin (he wrote about this in his blog one day before I made this post, lol). This game brings me a lot of experience in my life, what a great game made by Icefrog. can't even remember what was the map I was playing when I first got into this addiction. And now, after I've made into rank 186 in the evo−bronze event by Indogamers (the event just being reset and I've made the decision where I'm going to stop it after this season event over in the last few weeks ago). This game has wasted lots of my time (I think it's much more than I spent for my recently relationship with my ex, lol). Learnt so much about teamwork and situations handling from this game, the best game I've ever played in my lifetime.

Okay, since this post is meant to be a memorial for me, I'm gonna end this post here. So, let's hope I can make this decision last for forever. Good day and hope to see u again in my life blog. Thanks :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate Into Your Desired Language Here