New Year Snowman

Happy New Year 2013!!

Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Good Bye Christmas tree, get the New Year Snowman for "FREE"!!

Christmas has passed, so does the Christmas tree that was on my blog couple of days ago. But it's not done yet, the tree is not gone just like that, but it's now replaced by another great thing. It's a brand new New Year goodies, and what makes it special for me is I made it "by myself". Using the code provided by the Christmas tree I've got, see this post for more information about how I got the tree. I edit the code from the tree, removed and added a large amount of lines from that code to make it looks like it is now.This is how it looks like
It's not that good, but for me a newbie in CSS+HTML codes this is such a great jumping step that I'm so proud with now :)
As this code is "half-written" by me, so I think I have the rights to distribute it here. Feel free to get the code here. Just extract the code, copy and paste the code in "CSS-NewYear2013.txt" to the custom CSS code section and "HTML-NewYear.txt" to custom HTML/description code section in any blog/website (tumblr, blogger, wordpress, etc) you have. Feel free to comment me for any advise or critic.
I just love sharing things, don't mean anything here :)
Wish u a Happy New Year, may your wishes come true and God bless you all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate Into Your Desired Language Here